Allowing users to add up to 5 Instagram accounts, and quickly switch between them without needing to log-out of log back in, in order to switch from one account to another.
To add multiple accounts
- Go to Settings from your profile page
- Scroll down and tap Add Account
- Then add your username and password to log-in
To switch between accounts
- Go to your profile
- Tap your username at the top of your screen
- Then tap the account you’d like to switch to
Additionally, you will get notifications for all linked accounts, provided you turn them on in settings. Also, giving you the ability to log-out per Instagram account or all accounts just once.
Update your Instagram app to version 7.15 get the multiple accounts feature.